LiPo charging the way it should be: fast, easy & affordable!
With the PolyCharge, the benefits of LiPo packs are easy to enjoy and afford. There's no complicated programming, no costly computer chips – just a no-frills design that offers the basics of LiPo charging at the least possible price. Add a plane, a few packs and a 12V battery, and you have everything needed for hours of nonstop flying.
- Perfect for 1-3 cell LiPo power packs in park flyers, helis and smaller 3D aerobats.
- Light and compact for easy carrying and storage – and super simple to set up and use.
- Automatically starts charging when the pack is connected – automatically ends charging when the pack is fully charged.
- Buzzer and high-intensity blue LED signal diagnostic alerts and changes in charging status.
- Includes alligator clips on 30" lead for input and standard red 2-pin connector on output.
- Vented for cooler operation and longer life.
Stock Number: GPMM3010
- Description: LiPo-only fast charger
- Power source: 11-15V DC
- For: 1-3 cell LiPo packs
- Charge rates: 250, 500 and 1,000 mA
- Charge termination: cc/cv (constant charge/constant voltage)
- Sight/Sound alerts for: start/stop charge; high/low input voltage; reverse polarity (output) and loose/broken pack connection
- Fuse-protected against overload
- Dimensions: 2.2 in x 3.5 in x 0.9 in (55x88x23 mm)
- Weight: 4.35 oz (123 g)
The LiPo Advantage
Compared to NiCds or NiMHs, LiPos:
- Store more power per ounce.
- Feature soft foil coverings (instead of heavy metal cans.)
- Offer 3 times the voltage per cell. A 2-cell LiPo pack offers the same voltage as a 6-cell NiCd or NiMH pack – for less than half the weight.