Wing it — for fast, easy fun!
Start assembly after lunch — fly it for hours before supper!
Every ARF should be this easy to enjoy! The only things required to make the Slinger ARF flight-ready are 6-minute epoxy and 30 minutes of easy assembly. All-foam parts make it a snap to assemble and tough to damage — electric power makes it great for quick, "grab n' go" flying. A Speed 400 motor and prop provide the power for astonishing stunts at a wide range of speeds. Rock-solid stability and B2 bomber looks provides pilots with the inspiration — and confidence — to try almost anything!
- Assembles in a half-hour — no building or painting required.
- Rugged and resilient expanded foam parts offer outstanding resistance to rips, bends and breaks.
- Easy to transport. Spans just under four feet and has no landing gear to bend or break.
- Goes aloft with a hand launch and skids to a landing on its belly.
- Included winglets attach with epoxy and stabilize flight throughout the entire performance envelope.
- Precision-formed cockpit and simulated engine nacelles duplicate the looks of the mighty B2 bomber.
- Center section offers ample room for all on-board gear — cockpit covers and protects gear, yet allows quick, easy access for pack changes or maintenance.
"From the moment you give it a quick fling to launch until it skids to a stop at landing, the Slinger ARF is all about good times. Toss it in your car and take off for the field whenever fun is priority Number One!"
Great Planes Model Manufacturing
Stock Number: GPMA1180
Wingspan: 47.4 in (1205 mm)
Wing Area: 459 in² (29.6 dm²)
Weight: 23 oz (650 g)
Wing Loading: 7.2 oz/ft² (22 g/dm²)
Includes: Speed 400 motor & prop
Requires: 3-channel radio with 2 mini servos; 15 amp electronic speed control; electronic mixer; 8-cell, 1100 mAh battery & charger
Note: Some models require a 3-channel radio system, but a 4-channel will also work and it's beneficial because the modeler can use it in a wider range of applications with larger aircraft in the future. It depends on whether the modeler plans on using their radio for different uses other than just this airplane. Also please note that some radios come with receiver, crystal and/or servos.