Multiple-servo setups and 3D flight can easily "overpower" the BEC built-in to your ESC. This stand-alone BEC handles 3A current flow with ease, takes just minutes to install and gives you the power you need when you need it.
- Comes with male Deans® Ultra Plug® and universal radio connector already installed.
- Handles 2-6S LiPos or 6-18 cell NiCds & NiMHs
- Two installation/application options:
1. Connects between the LiPo and receiver to act as a voltage regulator.
2. Connects between the LiPo and ESC to eliminate the need for a receiver battery.
(Requires parallel Deans connector [GPMM3141], available separately.)
- Selectable output voltage can be set to 6V or to 5V for servos designed for 5V or less.
Includes: BEC with attached leads and connectors; instructions
Stock Number: GPMM1920
Input Voltage: 7.4-22.2V (LiPo); 7.2V-21.6V (NiCd/NiMH)
Max. Constant Current: 3.0A
Output Voltage: 5V or 6V
Weight: 0.28 oz (8 g)